1. Business Development / Office Manager
We are looking for candidate who can take up a challenge to perform the Business Development/Office Manager role in Abu Dhabi.
- Generating leads by the means of network, client visits, cold calls, attending exhibitions and seeking references from existing clients
- Preparing documents for tenders and registration with government and authorities
- Attending incoming inquiries, meeting the clients with a presentation of our services, and closing the deals
- Research and Understanding the sector specific needs of client and work with the expert teams
- Influencing and networking with current and prospective Clients to build relationships at senior levels, and identify business needs to address.
- Develop and Implement the sales and operation process, best practices and lead the technical team
- Prepare proposals and offers for clients which are comprehensive in scope and compelling in their presentation to ensure the customer see full value proposition.
- Perform vendor registration and listing with corporates
- Achieving weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales targets and new client.
Qualification and Skills required:
- 2-4 Years Proven work experience as Business development in Abu Dhabi Market.
- 2-4 year off experience in Electronic Waste Recycling
- Education: Degree or Equivalent
- Language: English, Arabic would be a plus
- MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Should be self-motivated, driven, methodical and enthusiastic individual
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Excellent organization and work management skills
- Should have UAE driving licenses
- Salary: TBD
- Mobile allowance provided
- An Incentive will be offered based on the sales and target achievement